Falafel with Hummus
Falafel is a famous Middle Eastern food. It is a easy and delicious vegetarian dish, perfect as a starter, main course or just a snack. Serve Falafel with Hummus for better taste.
- Chickpea – 1 cup, boiled
- Chickpea flour – 2 tablespoon
- Onion – 2 medium sized, chopped
- Garlic – 1 teaspoon, chopped
- Pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder/ Paprika – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder – 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder – a pinch
- Parsley – 2 bunch
- Coriander Leaves – a bunch, chopped
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- In a bowl, soak chickpeas with water and keep it overnight.
- In a blender, add chickpeas, onion, garlic, coriander leaves, parsley, pepper powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt to taste and make a coarse powder.
- Add baking powder, chick pea flour, water, lemon juice and mix them.
- Heat oil in a pan, make dumplings and deep fry them.
- Serve this with salad and Hummus.